WHO WE ARE
WE STUDY, LEARN, CURATE AND INNOVATE.
Sphere Trending studies the present, learns from the past and applies its expertise to
connect the dots to create relevant strategies that will meet future consumer needs.
We understand the future:
defining the cultural, generational and societal trends affecting the consumer today and tomorrow.
We identify points of engagement:
on the pulse of digital, social and engagement trends that shape consumer attitudes, brand preferences and purchases.
We create inspiring design innovation:
traveling the world to gather design knowledge to forecast trends for future consumer environments – home, work and play.
We strategize for growth opportunities:
connecting the dots between all three disciplines – consumer, engagement and design – to create strategic trend forecasting for our clients and partners.
MEET OUR ONE-OF-A-KIND INNOVATORS AND DESIGNERS:
CEO, Chief Explorer of Opportunities
VP, Innovation Trends
VP, Engagement Trends
Finance + Human Resources
Market Strategy Analyst
IT’S ABOUT THE ABILITY TO BE FUTURE FORWARD,
YET REAL WORLD ORIENTED.
Our clients cover a diverse range of industries and we work with each by customizing trend insight and strategies to their future business goals.
- home environments (building materials, furnishings and decor)
- automotive (manufacturing and accessories)
- retail (mass, specialty and dealers/showrooms)
- commercial (office, hospitality, restaurant, healthcare)
- technology (digital and social engagement)
- services and events (tradeshows, retail events, displays and point of purchase)
Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.
HOW WE WORK
CONNECTING THE DOTS – OUR PROCESS.
Excited to receive our Trend Innovation Newsletter?
SEE WHAT WE DO
EXAMPLES OF OUR TREND INSIGHT, INNOVATION AND STRATEGY
AT WORK FOR OUR CLIENTS.
A Concept Home for Generation Now
Health is Driving Home Buying Decisions
A Generational Consumer Experience
About Outdoor Living Trends for 2016
We apply our trend insight and strategy in a range of options to fit different project and client needs
Consumer and marketing insights and design trend forecasting is available as a subscription – receive monthly, quarterly or seasonal reports.
- Monthly Consumer & Retail iQ Report
- Quarterly Geek Report
- Seasonal Design Forecasting (Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Seasonal)
- Tradeshow and Conference Reportbacks
Using our extensive database and strategic insights, we create customized deliverables to meet client’s specific needs.
- On-site Innovation Presentations (Consumer, Engagement & Design)
- Macro Reports and White Papers (Deep dive into specific topics)
- Design Forecast Style Guides (Application of design to specific product categories)
Connecting the dots means paying attention to the little details; the special projects that are part of the process.
- Conceptual Product and Packaging Design
- Hand-painted Finishes for Product Application
- Conceptual Interior /Exterior Design Direction (Home, Retail, Hospitality, Office, Event)
- Digital, Retail and Social Strategy Review (Website, Apps, E-Commerce, Social Media)
Are you ready to talk?
GET IN TOUCH
YOU’VE FOUND IT! THE PLACE WHERE WE SHARE THE NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATION FROM OUR DESKS AND AROUND THE WORLD.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Click image(s) below to download sample PDFs:
Consumer & Retail iQ
Report: 3 Trends from CES 2016
Technology and engagement trends
A sample of one of nine interior design trends for 2016
New York City
Maker culture and innovation at retail
Our Newsletter: September 2015
The latest issue of our newsletter on innovation and trends
Be curious. Stay curious. It’s the surest way to end up in an interesting or original place.
CONNECT WITH US
We’re located just outside of Detroit, Michigan and we love it here. Yes, even in the winter. Call, email or find us online
and we’ll tell you more about us and our exceptional forecasts and services.
1116 Voorheis Rd.
Waterford MI, 48328
See our work, where we are traveling or just drop by and say hello! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries